She is darling! Thanks for the advice on the violin! I played until 7th grade and then became "Too Cool" for orchestra. I know, what a dork! I was thinking of renting which is great because your $ goes towards the purchase of a violin, but too bad they start at $600!! Oh the drama! I have contacted a girl on craigslist, so we'll see what happens. I'm sure it's a crappy violin, but I guess I could sell it if I really get into playing again. Okay, this was really long, but one more thing- I'm sooooooo jealous you have a boat! We want one sooo bad! I guess I could go on craigslist for that as well. I don't think Doug would mind!
I have no clue how I found your blog but I'm glad I did! I can't believe your kids are so big. I guess we haven't seen you guys for a while. I'm glad to see things are going well. Tell your fam hi.
7 comments:
I MISS that baby! I wish I could just reach through the computer and squeeze her. Love you guys.
What a sweet girl. Seriously, Aja, those are some amazing shots!
And the Japaneze video gave gave me some great ideas for future reunions.
So excited that yall are coming out
Noah
She is darling! Thanks for the advice on the violin! I played until 7th grade and then became "Too Cool" for orchestra. I know, what a dork! I was thinking of renting which is great because your $ goes towards the purchase of a violin, but too bad they start at $600!! Oh the drama! I have contacted a girl on craigslist, so we'll see what happens. I'm sure it's a crappy violin, but I guess I could sell it if I really get into playing again. Okay, this was really long, but one more thing- I'm sooooooo jealous you have a boat! We want one sooo bad! I guess I could go on craigslist for that as well. I don't think Doug would mind!
I have no clue how I found your blog but I'm glad I did! I can't believe your kids are so big. I guess we haven't seen you guys for a while. I'm glad to see things are going well. Tell your fam hi.
www.benandsarajensen.blogspot.com
OH MY GOSH SHE IS SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!! I'm in LOVE with her!!!
OH MY GOSH SHE IS SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment