I LOVE it! I was just going to post the exact same thing on ours...Josh made a pretty funny one the other day. Aja's I think my favorite, no, maybe Elsie. Or Jo dancing his heart out with that dress on. OR Ana or Cam with those cute smiles. Can't decide but it sure made us laugh.
that may be the funniest thing I've seen all week...albeit...it is only Sunday...so let me rephrase...that may be the funniest thing I will see all week! Thanks for the belly laugh!
3 comments:
That. Is. Awesome.
I LOVE it! I was just going to post the exact same thing on ours...Josh made a pretty funny one the other day. Aja's I think my favorite, no, maybe Elsie. Or Jo dancing his heart out with that dress on. OR Ana or Cam with those cute smiles. Can't decide but it sure made us laugh.
that may be the funniest thing I've seen all week...albeit...it is only Sunday...so let me rephrase...that may be the funniest thing I will see all week! Thanks for the belly laugh!
Post a Comment